Responsibilities includes but not limited to
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
● Profile and improve our front-end performance
● Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.● A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
● Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
● Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha).
● Experience using Git, SVN and Mercurial.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● B.Sc Engineering in computer science, or related subject from a reputed university.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
● Minimum 3 to 4 years working experience.
Interested candidates meet the requirements are requested to send their updated CV and Photographs with mentioning the position in the following address.