‘Goama|Games – the Netflix of Games’ is looking for some experienced python developers to aid in expanding their product and platform to the next level. Operating in 7 countries, Goama|Games provide a unique opportunity to work on challenging products & services in a dynamic and multi-cultural team.
As a python developer, you will be working on Django framework to build and/or modify robust, scalable and high performing microservices. To be successful in this role, you must have experience with server-side development, various payment and messaging API integration experience. You must be able to work in a team.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to
● Write effective, scalable code.
● Follow best development practices like code review, automated testing, CD/CI.
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
● Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
● Test and debug programs.
● Implement components in a micro-service architecture.
● Assess and prioritize feature requests.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Work experience as a Python Developer.
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or pyramid).
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
● Team spirit.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● B.Sc in Computer science, or related subject from a reputed university.
● 4 to 8 years working experience.
Interested candidates meet the requirements are requested to send their updatedCV and Photographs with mentioning the Position in the following address.
Email: [email protected]